Sunday 21 April 2013

Summer Smoothie #1

As you may know if you live in England the wether has had a little pick me up over the last week!
One of my favourite things in summer are smoothies and I love experimenting with different fruits and combinations so I have decided to make an on going post about different smoothies I find good and that I think you should try!


How to make this smoothie: Papaya, strawberries,cranberry juice, pineapple
1. Fill half of your blender with ice cubes and then a cup (250ml) of cranberry juice
2. cut half a papaya into cubes and add to the blender
3. add three strawberries without the leaves
4. Add 2 slices of pineapple
5. BLEND , BLEND, BLEND
6. Pour into a glass
ENJOY IN THE SUN

comment below with your favourite smoothie blends :)

Dx

4 comments:

  1. This sounds so nice. I will definitely be trying it out!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a different type of post i love.. ill deffo try this when the sun comes out :)

    newest follower, find me at
    BreezeyBee Blog
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete