Monday 8 April 2013

March/April Empties

Hiya,
I finished a lot of products recently so I thought I would let you know what I thought about them and wether I would buy them again or not!

Maybelline - Dream Fresh BB Cream
The first product is a BB cream. I love BB creams in general and this is definitely in my top two! This BB cream is perfect for the days where you want a small amount of coverage but not feeling like you're wearing makeup. This BB cream leaves you with a your skin but better look which is perfect for holidays, beach days or going down to the gym. It is also very easy and quick to blend and apply either with your hands or I also find a stippling brush works wonders! Finally, it includes SPF 30 so it is protecting your skin and lasts a long time especially with powder over the top. I will definitely be repurchasing this for the upcoming summer months!

Soap & Glory - Show good face foundation
Next is a product that is not only a foundation but also a primer. I love this foundation for days in spring/summer where you want coverage but not a heavy feeling on the skin. It is also great as the primer makes it last even longer and speeds up make up time as you are combining two steps in one! I will definitely be repurchasing this product over the next month or so as its great for summer as it leaves you with glowing skin that lasts all day! 

Rimmel - Clear Complexion powder


This is a product that i am not necessarily amazed by. It's not a bad product but I feel like for me there are better powders for the same price as this one. I think this is best suited for girls between the ages of 13-15 who are just starting out with makeup and don't need a lot of coverage.                                                                               
MAC - Sincere sheertone blush 
I love this blusher from MAC. I think it is a great colour for everyday make up to add a natural flush to the cheeks. It also stays on for a very long time. As much as I love this blusher I don't think I will purchase this again at least not in the near future just because I feel there are other colours in the range that I would like to try. 
Are there any products you have used up recently that you would go out straight away to repurchase? 

Hope you are having a great day :) 

D x 
p.s - leave me a comment on any requests for blog posts, your ideas mean a lot to me :) 


8 comments:

  1. I wasn't sure whether to buy the S&G foundation as I have never tried their make up before but I might give it a try as it seems to have some good reviews! Found your blog from Zoella's blog hehee :) I would love to see some OOTD posts! :D

    xxx

    http://sarahslittlegems.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I definitely recommend you buying it! Thank you for your input of ideas I will definitely do some OOTD's in upcoming posts
      D x

      Delete
  2. do you know what the colour range is like for the maybelline bb cream? thinking of giving it a go :) came acoss your blog from Zoella's :)

    http://budgetbeautylove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour range is light, medium, and dark but the colours adapt and blend really well if they are not a complete match!
      D x

      Delete
  3. The S&G foundation seems great I need to take a look at it! A whats in my bag would be good? :)

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you really should! thank you for your idea :)
      D x

      Delete
  4. Ive been wanting to get that BB cream! thanks for the review
    Pink-puffins.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete