Sunday 28 April 2013

My Prom Make up

Hiya,
This year is my final year of high school which means PROM!
My school do it before exam season which means my actual day of prom in next tuesday but I had a practice make up session and thought I would show you what I am doing

Firstly, here's my dress:


The Products I used:
-Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush Foundation
-Sleek Contour Kit
-Mac eyeshadow- Tempting
-Mac Paint Pot - Vintage Selection
-Mac Lipstick - Plink!
-Benefit High Beam
-Mc Mineralize Concealer
-Lipcoat
-Collection 2000 extreme eyeliner pen
-Soap and Glory Thick and Fast mascara
-Nars Blush - Torrid
-Maybelline Fit me powder

The Final Result:
Let me know what your plans are for prom? And enjoy it :)

Dx

1 comment:

  1. That dress is gorgeous. You will look really pretty! Wish I could redo my prom, such a great evening and perfect way to finish high school.

    http://laurenroseconfessions.blogspot.com

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete